The Dyson Cinetic big ball vacuum is the first upright vacuum with Dyson Cinetic science. It’s our biggest technological breakthrough since DC01: it has been engineered to solve the problem of cyclones clogging and losing suction. Inside, 35 Dyson Cinetic tips oscillate 5,000 times every second. They generate high centrifugal forces to separate the microscopic dust that clogs other vacuums. Because Dyson Cinetic science is so efficient, the Dyson Cinetic big ball vacuum doesn’t need to rely on filters to trap dust as other vacuums do, so there is no pre-motor filter. This means there are no dirty filters to wash or replace, and it never loses suction. The self-adjusting cleaner head has an active base plate that automatically adjusts the cleaner head height to seal in suction across all floor types, so it’s able to clean both carpets and hard floors throughout the home. And with whole machine HEPA filtration, Dyson Cinetic science captures pollen, mold, and bacteria, and traps them within the bin. No other vacuum expels cleaner air.
- Dyson Cinetic science – 35 high frequency Oscillating Dyson Cinetic tips capture the microscopic dust that clogs other vacuums
- Better overall performance than any other vacuum, with HEPA filtration
- The only vacuum with zero filter maintenance. 200 sideway slams into steel blocks. 362 miles of carpet cleaning
- No dirty filters to wash – the only vacuum with no filters to wash or replace, so there’s no loss of suction
- Self-adjusting cleaner head – active base plate automatically raises and lowers to seal in suction across carpets and hard floors